About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 23, 2010

Hey

Hey minna~

ano nee~ I was bored and I went search for a
anime~ any anime~ I found Nodame Cantabile Finale~
Durarara!! episode 8 is not out yet! also Hanamaru Youchien
episode 8!!! osoi yo! but I don't have a choice I have to wait
for the subs~ well today I watched bleach episode 258 and
check youtube I type 2NE1~ I miss them~ they
going to perform soon~ wah~XD can't wait!

their latest songs "try to copy me" for corby cf but
I think they gonna make an MV out of it~
I also going to busy with studying and stuff~
guys pray for me to pass the exam and to work hard!!
oya! I was very nervous watching this korean drama
called "master of study" they we're like going to have
a exam "maths" looking at it making me so damn nervous
I kept on screaming~lols and my mum was there
"kenpa ko eyh, cam ko pulang kn periksa?"
hahaha it was notice able~ I got into panic mode~

of course I start to study little by little~
so I guess it's processing well...yokatta nee~
am happy for myself~lol

dewa minna-san~

mata nee~;D

No comments: