About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 6, 2010

S.A.S.A.K . ku msa ni! (-=-)

wassup minna!

I had finally see it! with my own two eyes!
I see it!! yes it is! it is! THE RESULTS~!!!!
lapas sembhyg subuh tarus ku ke bawah
check the laptop down stairs, then
ku click here and there...yup! I see...

my results, was not ok ler...but I got my
confidence and see it with my own two eyes~
at least I got sumting?? Im happy that my art
is damn ok! cigu matassan suruh kmi target A or B,
den I got a B! and yea~ happy cigu ni~ even aca got an
A??! haha andang lawa jua art nya~(^^)

my girlfriends kmb doing allright~
msa atu I got a dream...that I looking for my name...
I have 2 O~ so I cnt believe it was true~
o well gambatte mash!! daijoubu!! (^^)~

next time I'll do my best!!!
heaven yea!! (usually people say h*** but
I thought myb thinking heaven is more nicer~)

ok2 minna gtg~

dewa mata nee~(T=T)

No comments: