About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 17, 2010

trying to waste my time...

Ohayo minna~

If ur asking why I said "ohayo~" well..
it's because it's already morning here~ lols!
anyway, I havent got to bed cause am not
tried so to losin up my boredness~ I surfing
the internet~ but the wave isn't strong so it's
kindda irritading!

right now am watching a new anime!
I just found out! it's called
"Hanamaru Youchien" it's about
a kindergarden teacher "male" and
first day of job, but he was overslept~
so he was late ler~ and then he met a little girl (alone)
so he asked her, she answer she's waiting for her mum~

but she was a little excited cause there once
she saw on tv when a guy hit on you  it means
he likes u, but then she thought again, that she
and he just met so they can't be together~
lols she really cute if u guys watch it though and
and the other cutie lil kids~haha

also I was listening to yui's songs and watching
through her old MV~ and watch some YUIFAN
show some off their skills~ really cool!! XD

anyway right am at home and waiting for school~
I have to repeat though cause my grades are pretty
damn suck! so I got's to try my hardest!!
I just have to think this is my last chance!! and
so I can study hard enough~ and so...
my future is will be bright! I pray and pray
that I will study my butt off! I don't want to be lazy!
and caught the serious flu called "PM"
a.k.a "PENYAKIT MALAS" is very common flu
actually everyone could get this cause the work of
s**** or j** I don't like saying those guys!

even trying to say them... or think about them...
I usually spell it then say it.
Anyway, I could at least score 4 O's
cause good thing I have 2 O's!
im taking Maths, Combined Science, English,
at June exams~
and November exams yg optional IRK
yg lain mesti ambil~ dakara...
gambare-masu~!!!

dewa minna mata nee~!! (^-^)

No comments: