About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 21, 2010

Ohayo gozaimasu~

Minna ohayo~


















my little brother's homework~
he want me to help him~ actually
it was last night~ I want to post it right
away! but my other little brother is using the laptop
so I have to wait for tomorrow~(sigh)

anyway~ it was finished yesterday
so thank goodness~ when ever I help my
brother is very..how u say the time I done
when I was primary 2~ the book I never
seen ever since then~ kind of feeling?
hahaha

u'know~ my class will start in the
afternoon~ wah~!!XD
I dunno what to feel??
exited or nervous...at the same time??
but I want to get my result soon as possible!!
and enter PTEK!!! lambat jua eyh~D;

dewa minna~

mata ne~:D

No comments: