About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 18, 2010

konichiwa~

konichiwa minna~

I start to like watch "Hanamaru Youchien"
the anime is really lovely~ with a heart and warm
colour are using for anime and with comedy, romance
mixed into it~ very fun to watch.
Anyway, as u all know am still waiting for school to come
and it'll be on the 22nd of febuary~ I'll be taking
in the afternoon~ and plus I have to do the chores
around the house~ (sigh) the annoying part is that my
sister is too lazy even to iron her own school uniform!
well I'll may say it..."im used to it~"

Even asking for help is really tiring~ so I usually
just do it on my own~ but my mum will scold me
cause she looks at me am doing all the chores like when
am about to get the laundry outside...she told not to,
and tell your brother to do it~ but my brothers and my lil sis
da tolong~ like washing the dishes if they feel like it.
I hope my big bro work hard and avoid video games
when we started going to school on monday and also tution~

I know my bro is smart cause during our elementary days
he always beat with the grades! but when the video games and
internet are in the way, he gets more to it then studying so
am so so worried! but with the help with my parents scolding I know
my bro will eventually want to study really hard!!! gambatte onii-san!

when I pass 'O' level exam O want to join my friends
soon as possible! besides I don't want to be left behind!
maybe if I can after 'O' and 'A' level I want to study aboard!
cause is one of my dream to study aboard! I know I'll be
alone, but I also I'll be experiencing it as a young adult~
even that I can make my parents proud!

and maybe I'll get my dream job!! amin dapat~ AMIN!!

dewa minna-san~ mata nee~(^-^)

No comments: