About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 22, 2010

1s day of school (during afternoon)

Minna konbawa~

I just got back from school
(well tdi pulang sdh tu~)
n'way I came to school to check
which my class is?? I saw my name~
"Siti Mahirah Binti Ali" o~ nama ku tu!

I'll be in 5 R-2~ u'know the
funny thing is that da 2 girls ani kenal
aku~ but aku nda kenal~ hahaha
n'way we when to the hall to
hear teacher's speech~ da Cg.Mary~
wuuuuu~lols~cigu2 check rambut, kuku..
u'know the same rules~ da tia cg.fadilah~

told us to be careful when around with the
7 year kids~ cigu cakap durang tu msih kanak2
kata cigu, cigu nampak durang main carah~
hahaha lama dh ku nda main~lols
n'way ku kana marah jua sal kuku ku~
well nda pulang kana marah just told to
stay and write my name then papat my kuku~
kata cigu nya, "mau papat tarus atau balik?"
we all decided we just cut our nails~

after that I went pray zuhor sal ku balum
smbhyg~ and I when wudhu first and
when to the to surau~ first time went there~
and the place stink! I mean REALLY!!
after prayer I went to copy my period table,
and went  to my class~ my classmate safe me a
seat~ tapi! d dapan?!! I said to myself, "o well"

my first day was okey, but kmi balum lg belajar
even tomorrow is holiday and at wed kmi nada class
so on thurs, oya da period english~ cigu Ranald
he talk and talk at front, nevertheless he make the whole class
quiet~lols and oya the shocking part is IRK cigu azrul ajar kmi~
no!!! OMG cuba cigu hardi, don't know why if
cg hardi ajar cam ku mau belajar~ siuk rasa nya~lols

but I was happy I feel not too lonely, with
Ain, an, rauzah or was it fauzah? not yet hafal
nama durang~I have one year to repeat and when that's all
over, I really want to enter PTEK!! amin~

dewa minna!

mata ne~XD

No comments: