About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 5, 2010

OMG!!! IS IT REALLY TRUE??!!!

MINNA~~people!! first...WASSUP!!!

and...

I got a feeling...today is the day..
that t-to-tod-day i-is t-t-the re-sults~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! I'm freakin scared right no~WAY~!!
hahahaha~Im just in my panic mode...



 even Homer is in panic mode~lols
    
nooooo~ I dunno I can handle this~!!!
I don't wanna see the results!!!
but I wanna know too!!! what is wrong with me YO??!
ok...ok calm down mahirah~ I mean it'll be alright, right?

as I checked the Hasan's website saying...
"the result will be out today and be shown at 7 pm...insya'allah~"
watta maccoroni!!! It'll be ok!! it'sll be allright~
hahahahahahaha...ha~

dewa minna~

I'll tell u the details later bout the RESULTS!!!

ja mata nee~(=_=)

No comments: