About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 21, 2010

it's holiday~ and yet...

Minna assalamu'alaikum~ and ohayo gozaimasu!

ano nee~it's holiday~ sorry if it's bit late to say my greeting
oya the shocking is that..I'll be taking the mid-year exam!
like my best friend said I shouldn't be (sigh~) about it
and I should be hyper about it!! thanks best friend!
I'll keep that in mind~ anyway, am processing well in
my studies, and yea i did some studying...SO?
are you saying am a nerd now that am into books?!!
haha just kidding~ I was just foolin' around~ (^=^)

also teacher give homework~ huhuuhuhu
I have to do it~ and sir told us english will be on the 12th of april
and yea~ he told us to read lots of english novel, also
to watch movies without subs~
so much to read~ today I have to chemistry next~
have to understand carefully~kukukuku
Gerururu~

hm~ I guess that's it~ not much to say....

ja minna mata nee~

wassalam

No comments: