About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 11, 2010

Annoyed...pressure...stress...DX

Minna salam~ and konichiwa~

ano nee! I got really annoyed! well, that was a while ago~
cause I know we must not get angry that is little nor that is big,
so I have to be patience! like in peribahasa "sabar macam Nabi"
so yea~

anyway, during the afternoon I went to school
of course~ during period two I have a lot time to spare
cause period two I have no class to enter to,
so me and my friends went to our
usual place, the libary~ we promised we do our homework together~
chemistry and physics~ man I was really stress out with the subjects
even my friends trying to figure the answers also went 'puffff~'
u'know like ur soul just come out from ur head means ur already half dead
lols~(>=<)

chemistry we manage to anwer some and lots more to answer...
I have to do it or else I get scold by the teacher, but
I think it's all right? cause if u don't understand, just ask teacher, right?
looking my notes makes even more stress out...can't figure out
the answer even make me go crazy!! live all blank makes even more!!
wah~!!!!!!! (=_='')

my head  is going to burst in anytime~ I just know it...
even during english I was pretty damn tried~
I keeeep on yawning~ well it's because sir is teaching us!
sir always never fails to make his students
fall asleep~ I kept looking at my watch~ not yet 4:30 pm?
telling the watch to move quickly but
I tried not to fall asleep~ cause it'll be noticeable
cause am sitting in front row~


so yea~


and th foe exam is so near! and am already feel so
stress with a lot of pressure!! huhuhuhu~D'X
I have to do well in my June exam
plus my 'O' level exam!!! I have to work harder~!!! gambatte mash!!XD

ja minna mata nee~

wassalam

No comments: