About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 27, 2010

I had fun :)

Minna assalamualaikum and konbawa~

Today and yesterday~ I had fun
cause yesterday I go out on a date with
my best friends!! I miss them surely and really
am so happy that I finally met aney~ I miss her!!
D (sigh~) why did u go to the mall when we
were going to Giant! don't u miss us?? huhuhu

I want to upload some pics but somehow
the upload is not working! watta..(T=T)
I was like so excited yesterday, the whole day
going out, feels like a fill trip~ I woke up early
of course pray suboh, it was 6:10 am, thank
goodness I made in time, I was so damn tired
even though I already set the alarm and I kept
hearing the alarm over and over I tried to woke
up, but then I sleep again?! and the strangest thing
is that I dream I had my prayer already?
I was like "ok...?" but thank goodness my lil sis
was there to woke me up, so like yea..

of course after I woken up, I do some chores then
qil call me to get ready, so I did but she was late
and I was where is she? and I thought are we actually going?
and qil called again they will be a little late and kak tikah
was there too cause she's driving
and ok~ so I ate some breakfast first then they
came~ and off we go to amal's

when we got there we qil and kak tikah
said we should have some free drinks at
amal's house, so yea~ she gave us cold tea
and we have a little chat and off we go~
to tim's house, last time we went there
and we're going there but tim wasn't at home at
the time we got there, so qil said we should go to
yayasan cause to meet nurin at the others.

so we just went on praying zuhor
after we done our prayer amal want to do some video
for her blog so ok~ we're going to be the actress~
haha and move on we had our lunch and lookin around~
oya I bought a novel too is called "Mekar Sakura Di Mimbar Cinta"
of course it tells about muslim too

anyway, after lunch kak tikah want to go
to oil station, cause the car was low in fuel
and finally to tim's house~ her room is already painted!
it's blue, blue like the sky, blue like the sea haha
we wait for tim to get ready and off we go~

Next to aney's house~ omg I miss her lh
cause I haven't meet her since...well in years!!haha
well I did contact her, in facebook and in her blog
but I actually met her face to face!! aney~
when we got there and aney was like shock cause
well her house was a mess and we told her we wait
for her and we went to her house and very shocking our
old picture during our khatam and looking at ot
I was so sad~ cause if only I didn't change my clothes.

anyway, the only left is Dee! but she was at the mall
but we told go to Giant but she told us go to the mall
and we like go to Giant! and she was like NO! mall
and like no~ GIANT!! and then she can't come to Giant
and we don't want to go there, I went shopping for pants
just 9.99 BND and kak tikak bought us drinks oya we went our
asar prayer at Giant's surau. And so end with our date~

first we sent aney but first we took lots of pictures
just outside her house lols~ we hug and kisses,
assalamualaikum and waalaikumsalam at each other
wave at aney and next tim she have to
go to her tution and and we just went on with praying magrihb
at tim's house~ and her mum asked kak tikah if it's ok
to send tim to her tution so ok~ at Gadong! OMG
near to the MALL~ maybe Dee is still there?
we say assalamualaikum and walaikumsalam
and salam, salaman~

finally us~ amal and me but qil want to
go to fixed her phone somewhere but the shop was closed
but before that we went pray ishyak at Masjid sengkurong
we went to Makro and the place was sunyi and my
guess is it's late we went second floor lots nice clothes
there was a skirt and I want to buy it but my money
is not enough~ huhu maybe some other time

then take amal home then me~

minna gome nee! I'll have to continue next time
cause it's a very long story~ sore kara mata nee~(-_-)

wassalam

No comments: