About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 4, 2010

Bla bla bla 2

Minna! Salam~

anyway~ yesterday I have a story ler~haha
as u can see from the tittle...I can't figure what
tittle I want to type? so I thought "Bla bla bla 2"
makes a perfect fit~ lols

ok2 yesterday afternoon~ I go to school~
macam biasa u go to school and learn~
my Thursday subjetcts is "Maths& Eng"
Maths cg.Asimah kh tu? we have test on
Algebra~ and the class was so silent...but
of course~ if the class was like noisy how we concetrate??

and next subject~ "Geo" I didn't take Geo
cause already have 'O' in Geo so no thanks!
I don't want to make myself stress out with lots of subjects
to memories...just enough what I picked for June and Nov exam~
oya~ I just remember! Sir that teaches us Biology told us
we'll be sitting for mid-year exam~ and I was like
"WHAT?!! NOooooo~!!" hahaha~

but last year I didn't sit for my mid-year exam~
so I guess this year I'll be taking it~(sigh~)
 anyway~ during Geo, me and my friends that didn't take
Geo go out~ we went to canteen first~ I BOUGHT a LEMON TEA
and then we went to the libary. After a long wait at the libary at it was
time for us to go back! (sigh~) my LEMON TEA WAS GONE!
I was shocked! my lemon tea that I bought like $1!
"who...take my lemon tea?" my friends was also shocked!
and I was even sadde-ER! but my friend's drink didn't been takin!
I was so freakin mad+sad, why her drink didn't been takin?
haha jahat aku mahu jua her drink kana ambil but
alhamdulillah her drink didn't been takin...

it was my only drink! and I was so thirsty
at that time and and it was $1 drink! who the freakin stole
my drink u ****** ******!!!! (sigh~)
am so totally pissed even to think about it...

English, Sir Ranald~ we learing comprehension.
Sir was angry yesterday~ cause the class was half
empty~ and us who are only left didn't stand up
u'know to give greeting~ sir was like
"what do u do, whenever teacher enter a classroom?"
and we all like "o yea.." and we stood up and give greeting
to sir. And the others that was late came back~
they were having their break~ cause during Geo
they didn't have any~

anyway...

after I got back from school!
I totally forgot about Asar prayer?!
how can I forgot asar prayer?!!
I was totally forgot asar prayer???!!!
o yea..I was lalai and I was watching tv
and not even noticing the time...(sigh~)
and I have to qhada~ I didn't like qhada
but I have to! so I can feel rest asure!
of after that I just went on with maghrib prayer~

so yea~

I was angry with my self for forgotting
asar prayer, and let out of my anger~
I think today post was kind like about
"I got pissed today" haha nice tittle though
anyway cause anger can make ur wudhu
nda sah, I wudhu again~of course,
went for my pray~

dewa minna! wassalam~

Ja mata nee~(^=^)

No comments: