About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 2, 2010

Bla bla bla

Minna konichiwa~ as in good afternoon~

I just got back from school~ because I got
class in the afternoon, I always go to bed late
plus I got laundry to wash first and maybe still
dishes needed to be wash~ so yea...and after that
I wanted to check my blog and check if anime
that I wanted to watch is already out or not!
but it's out~ "Hanamaru Youchien" finally~
episode 8 with subs~ love the anime~ why?
cause very unique! usually every anime ending theme song
is like over&over but after couple of episodes passed they
changed but "Hanamaru Youchien" is totally different~
every each episode have different ending theme song!
so I thought~ "wow~" haha lols!

so yea~I'm an animefreak! so what~
Japanese animation is Ichiban! honto ni sugoi~
and their manga too~ I love Amano Akira artwork!
the one she's working on is "katekyo hitman reborn!"
I mean her's about mafia with powers~ where did she
get this idea? well I have tons~ and maybe someday
I can create my own! my own ideas in a manga! a.k.a
like comics but different~ to make my dream to come
true, I have to finish my studies and got a schoolership
and find a colleage that teach animation or manga.
Maybe in Japan? amin~

dewa minna~wassalam~

mata nee! (>o<)

No comments: