About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Nov 25, 2008

Must be okey

Am glad us class 4B together are in the same class so now we're are 5B or year 11 that what they call it now well for next year k? ok...so I was really happy,...sobs...of course lh ku happy kn?? Well tdi I was a little tried because walking around the school to pay off the HUTANGs that what I call it, when I said that, people will like "apa??" dorang nda paham lh tu kn so I have to explain lg yg $5 atu yg atu [sigh] and $10 school fund nda pulang ku balas secara kasar jahat tu eh...anyway da c Izzah skulah also Zerah the other girls nda skulah the boys nya Basli, Saifol, Izzat, Manan, Hamizan I guess thats the only boys its hard to remember though..sorry?? well c Azah mna tia nda skulah well she have come school tomorrow untk ambil her blue paper, k zah jgn nda skulah k??

But the shock is ku nda payah pay the HUTANGs somehow its already payed off I say "eyh? eh? a~?" but I did remember ku dh bayar the school fund atu but the REP kh dorang pnggil, atu balum...but myb cause someone parent marah2 rah cg so cigu settle kn sja no need to pay that $5, well da pulang cg marah kn kmi sal atu well camtu lh, well kesian cigu she was crying lh...n'way

At school us year 11 2009 kna suruh ke Libary kana kaunsel thing yea but I barely hear what cugi said so some of his saying I ignore...just talking with my friends we were kindda laughing while cigu talking at the front, sorry...anyway kmi rehat time kmi lapar and waiting for our breaks, den kmi ke dewan kn jumpa cg,Hardi kn selasai masalah c Izzah about the school fund da pulang cigu but he was doing something filpping the score of the volleyball game yea~cigu2 sma2 competing and stuff the left team wins yea...anyway we have a talk with cigu asking bout the school fund so yea cg helped by ambil Izzah's school fund reset and kmi ke registration room so problem solve yea happy ending...pakn~

Tomorrow da SIR" spell it right from the Geo department put this game up, Izzah Zerah and Mai but chosen to play the game so cg suruh manang this game~GO 4B or 5B!!! LOL

No comments: