About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Nov 27, 2008

Bored[?]

huh~ somehow I feel depressed....I feel unhappy today, I feel bored and as I am bored nothing to do at home wish I can do something so exiting. Kalau kn melukis pn...nada mood ku jua, so ku type and type rah blog ku type something tell u guys something about how I feel today, unhappy, depressed, BORED...ku mau jalan somewhere, myb bali cd kh?? watch an anime i never watch before in my life....that's wat I do...but the problem is ku nada duit my saving that I kumpul myself from the money that my mum always give me, when I went to school for buying snacks at the kanten...that now my money is banyak cent2 sja and only $3 I think?? Am not the type of person to borrow money from my mum when I want to buy like cds, klu barang sekulah kh tu penting kn, so nda pa2 if my mum pay for it, kalau cd atu saja kn meliat something when ur bored at home nothing to do kn? but my mum is not really karit, she just know that, hm bout something...whatever? what am saying is that am REALLY BORED, bored not jst bored, bored as in REALLY bored man~all I do is read some online mangas, check at the youtube if shugo chara doki ep.60 is out, eat till am full, waiting for my friends to call if we're going to the mall to hang out. Well today supose to be Azah b'day, her 17 th b'day...happy birthday Azah!! well we were cadang kn ke KB today but nda jadi...but I know Izzah da sebab nya knpa nda jdi so I understand, so I won't ask her more....

No comments: