About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Nov 21, 2008

Jalan2 sja kmi

2:15 p.m ku and my best friends Qilah, amal and Timah also Tikah big sister of Qilah, we were actually playing squash but kmi main skjp ja it was okey at first I mean playing the squash thing it;s a sport just telling u guys...then we just go swimming we walked there it was tiredsome but okey lh~

but I don;t bawa a spare baju, and seluar so ku meliat dorang swimming ja it was fine for me I think...but bnyk urg swimming yo da bnyk lelaki just wearing pants it was hard for me just want to close my eyes only!! but buat mcm biasa ja hahahaha

den hujan tia rainning?! turun menurun...so we have to walked from the swimming pool place to the squash gym it the rain I was like all wet and my friends also huh~ but first we bought some food first cause we were hungry ku bali hamburger, beef~ and Amal and tim bali papa john and baby john o yesh c Qil bali hamburger jua that is beef~ lapar jua kn tu lapas swimming and it was so cold man huh~

then we have to walked at the squash it was fun for me lh~then we wait outside the squash gym waiting for our tranport lh kn mkn skjp lapar bh...den ku ni da bathump sal takut ku bapa c Qilah ambil kmi cause yg ku ikut dgn Qilah and her sis Tikah and amal ikut jua lh, so thank goodness abangnya ambil yukata man yukata~~c Tim balum lg balik so she gonna wait for her dad...

den kmi ke SKH jap kn bali minuman I was thirsty~ku bali milo nyaman pa kn~tipa jua minum...
den balik kmi, but antar c amal dulu den me that is and now it's still rainning outside...

No comments: