About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Nov 22, 2008

Alhamdulillah~Thank You

I am happy cause I pass my exam the end of exam the form 4 exam END...my friends also pass so thank goodness...you see my heart can't stop racing cause I kept thinking about my result how will it come out so I was so happy that I pass really..., cause last time I failed in the second test of test...I was really scared that I fall behind I was scared VERY, when I looked at my result and what position am in I was thank full, actually that time I was gonna cry but I HOLD my tears, i don't want my friends to see it cause it'll be hard for me...

As I keep saying THANK YOU over and over again in my heart to Allah S.W.T....and hope we all in us 4B will be 5B next year, amin...

No comments: