About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Nov 10, 2008

Answer man answer URGH!! ha~!!

pa ja yg ku ceta kn ani pa yg terjadi tdi, catu lh...pgi tdi kmi da periksa wah and it wasn't so hard or how can I say "malas th ku engau deh..." but I won't say that cause exam are important lh~tdi kmi da MIB yo~it is fun we're taking MIB to ambil aliean yo hohoho ok that's not really true MIB is very important to Bruneian it tells about traditional thing of Brunei it's really intereting if u have the urge to study it hehehehehe...anyway MIB I don't know if I answer it correctly cause I didn't even memorize some of the answer in the MIB text, oh well I hoped that I pass the MIB exam amin~ the exam was only 30 mins so most of my classmate were just taking naps when they finished the papaer hohoho..

After taking MIB for 30 mins in 15 mins the Geo exam are going to start so I memorize some important question so I did some of them come out in the exam paper so I was like great yo da keluar hahahaha~I think that what I said in my mind~

the exam was ok well I guess to me it was okey really~, but I really hoped I pass it so that's what am really hoped for huh~

No comments: