About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Jan 4, 2010

very long long time...

WASSUP people~

oya~Happy New Year!!!XD
lama pulang dh tu..at least
I gave my greetings~ LOLS
my first 2010 post-ing~hahha~

lama dh ku nda post-ing!
sal ilang tia internet and lagging tia~
huhuhu(-_-'')~kacau banar!
anyway I've been busy~cause im packing
up~ to go home to Brunei~

with couple of days I'll flew
back~ and meet my family and friends
bck home~ miss&love~:D

I;ve been traveling~ bukan ja
d KL ku holiday~ I went to...
Langkawi Island~( using a small areoplane~)
also to Singapore~using a bus!!!
very tiring...
but a least its a adventure of a life time~ uwah~XD

oya check it out~lookie2:D


 my brothers at time square~

  
     I saw P.Ramli picture~

 
    it was Xmas~



   a lil bit closer!


this is where we in a bus~going to Langkawi~
p.s my mum eating candy~cool mum~!XD


 my brothers~




   this when we arrived at our hotel
   the hotel was skenhen~ but a least
   we have a hotel~ my brother said
   "napa hotel nya cam rumah nini? lawa lg rumah nini"
   we all laugh hearing that~XD



  as me and my family went sight-seeing~
  we went to a small island called
  "Beras Basah Island"
  beautiful name~ this we about to go back
  to our hotel~ as I saw a group of family
  making a sand castle~:D


    after dinner me and my family went there~



   a giant birdy (eagle) as I saw the statue
   it was GIANT and I thought of a pokemon~
   u'know the legendary ones~ so I thought
   "cani kali basar nya legendary pokemon...wow~"
   if u guys saw it your self maybe u guys
   is amaze as I do~;)



   this is me and my family went to Singapore~
   I saw this sign its said "Sims Ave"
   I thought the game "SIMS" kya hahah XD

well that's it~

dewa~later!!

No comments: