About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Jan 23, 2010

future carrier... thinking~

wassup people~(-=-)

I've been wondering what I should do next...
but I haven't decided yet!! but my future is
depending on it~ I always thinking what should
be my carrier in the future~

I always wanted to be a dentist when I was a little girl...
somehow it change when I transfer to Katimahar~
there I met my friends from sekolah ugama
my friend Ratna whom love drawing
u'know like u'know melukis~
I got somehow like it and I wanted to do it also
so I search for unused notebook at try to draw like
how my drew, it turn out ok

And my friend saw me drawing and they wanted
to see it. They were amazed I drew, that time wasn't
really ok...n'way Ratna was also amazed and we got
the same interest, and my future somehow...change~
then I got addicted to it and I wanted make my drawing better

I started my own manga story like romace and comedy, action
supernatural, even my friends love reading it, also y B.M sir
reading it too~ there is when I like watch anime and reading manga
and Gempak and Utopia magazine I like to buy
well once to a while not always~

then  started thinking what I wanted to be
in the future...

I have feeling I wanted to be manga-ka or
u know people do the animation~ wah~
so cool~ I wanted to draw anime stuff
that's what I love!!! Im a animefreak!!
I love Japanaese animation~ someday I will
go there, maybe got to see some studios how
work on it...wow so freakin' cool~ gagaga

n'way...tu ja

DEWA~! later or mata nee~

No comments: