About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Jan 27, 2010

PANIC!!! is time already~??

 PEOPLE~!!! is it time already??

lot's keep saying is out already?!
and btw u'know the the paper
that was given to us time O level?
my mum accidently threw to the rubbish
and then...OMG??!!! kn nangis ku tarus...

but harap ja nda papa
I mean not using it at all~!!! omg am
already in my panic mode~!!! huhuhuhu
no one cnt help me this time~ wah~!!!
oya PTE katok yg mendaftar something2 like
that, amal told me...should I take it?
I dunno..I dunno

my friends said their going to school..
bhapa durang? ambil result? and my phone sim kad
is still inside the trunk..how can I ambil it???
cana kn ku call~ durang..but dapat pulng kai my mum's or dad's phone...
but still what should I DO??!!!

o gosh im still in panic mode~ Im scared I can't barely breathe~
I want to cry right now...what should I do..XO




dewa.....

later minna...D'X

No comments: