About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Oct 27, 2008

So I Hoped

Hey~just today, this early morning...starting the first exam, POA and maths 2~it was so damn hard man, the POA was ok I guess but I did read carefully the question so thought I hope the marks turn out ok?? am so unsatisfied right now!! After POA, was ECO my other classmate took that subject but I don't, I took ART with my other classmates Azah, Aji, Bas, Manan, Saifol, Iqbal and me hahaha well it as supose to be art today but the teachers change the schedule.

After my classmmates finished their eco exam we'll have our breaktime but the art students allowed to go breaktime early so yea for us!! anyway me and when to the toilet first to ahem something girls do lh in the toilet what would u think us girls do in the toilet?? whatever what am telling u that the classroom was damn cold man can't stand it, it's so hard panas payah, sajuk payah nda ku tau jua..

While we're at the kantin the kantin gives out free papaya fruit, anyway it was so sweet hahaha I want more...then we go up to the classroom to see if the others already finished the eco exam, so yup their finish. Then, we go to the kantin again, well we have nothing to do after well besides having our breaktime..when we go there I was so exited cause i want some of those papaya, Azah ambil lg and Zerah ambil jua urm...did Izzah ambil jua kh?? Well having the breaktime and all we have to study maths cause after breaktime we're having our math's exam!!

Izzah looked kndda panic that time, so need to study really bad, us others to lh kn mau study jua. The math's exam start at 10:20 a.m til 12:20a.m. so it starts!! I read all of the question then all I have to do was to answer it in the blank paper, well the time really pass really quickly and that time my neck was sangal, really yo!! my hands sudah panat jua, well I did some of it ok I guess?? harap ja pass hope ku dpt kredit too!!

well most of my friends said yg paling pyh was question 4 bout polygons, I don't know if I got correct it all?? well it goes like that...

Tomorrow will be combined science...I studied bio most of it, cemistry some of it, and pyhisc hum none yet, I guess I study at school hahaha huh~

No comments: