About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Oct 23, 2008

Just telling u


hm~

right am feel so cold I can't warmth at all....keep stare at my computer my eyes are so weak right now, want to close it sooner...I keep continued reading manga because it's quite interesting to me, I was to stop but somehow I don't want to so I just keep reading it hohoho! \m/ well I know it's already late but I don't care, huh even though my exam are coming up why am I careless about it?? but I do care bout I did some readings though I do remember some of it. This is annoying I thought get some alone time here but instead my bro come at last well I just continue anyway, I bored to tired~. At school was fun, I think I laugh all day at school with my friends...it was fun, o yea we were dicussing about whose going to bwa ke sekulah some foods. I think aku bwa maccoroni and cheese but faz inda pandai some pandai lh so ku bawa ja, I guess she don't mind cause da lg byk makanan kn d mkn. um, when we asked whose bawa and stuff some of the da g malas kn bawa jua so it's was kindda fair for not bawa nothing only girls yg bawa, but I hope lh dorang bawa so we could celebrate together in our classroom, hope nada yg nda skulah..wish all lh skulh~I think I should camera If I can though but I think rusak kali or was it?? o well tnya my dad later. Ri sabtu hari raya=hari guru~~ yea2 celebrate celebrate n'way ... \m/

No comments: