About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Oct 26, 2008

O NO~O MY

[sigh] all my rehat2 time are DONE now, I have to study hard, but am still lacking off!! watta hell what am doing?? well I did revise maths just a while ago, hope yg ku baca atu keluar on the paper exam, AMIN~damn my stomach always feel different when something so urm am in...how can say this in words?? well mcm da angin dlm parut ku doing some taufan or something, that can of feeling I mean panic'king yes that the one,"panic"+ "king" even a word?? Anyway, lots and lot's i have to study...I think POA...just mcq so I guess I need to be carefull answering it....

URGH!!!!!!!!!!I want pass this exam no matter what!!! Am still thinking of the EXAM, I think eng don't need to read some, BM peribahasa nya sja, IRK baca almost all of it~geo mesti pass if fail cigu Lela marah berabis she'll kill us all....(-_-'')

hm...maths I hope I can get kredit on that paper~wish me luck guys~!!! am really panic right for tomorrow gambatte~

No comments: