About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Oct 19, 2008

desprate and tried

my gosh my exam will come soon well I did study a little, but one subject I studied. Am so scared cause last time in my second test I failed, I think I will not tell my parents about it hohohoho. Well it's my fault not to study so hard instead wondering somewhere else so stupid!!! no no don't say that not good, I am smart if not I guess I can't type on this keyboard....

I have a long way to go to achieve my future dream(~~.) If now or never yea. I have good and great friends, and I cannot fall behind I must follow and be together with them or not I'll be sad and I will not ever forgive myself.

well last time my Geo teacher, she ask me why I fail?? I can't even respond and hard to look to her eyes. Of course lh cher ask2 cause last time my marks were great but in my exam o my ulalala hahaha, so hard sometime I guess I was to confident on passing all of my subjects....

so sad actually, well I once fail my exam before lh...I think it was time am in primary 6 in ugama school?? yea that time huh, why can't I study hard like my other friends and classmates do?? Is it because am not trust to myself?? or is it am desprate and tried of doing so?? well I guess I have to get my energy up(O.O)

No comments: