About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

May 6, 2010

New blog!

Minna assalamualaikum and ohayo gozaimasu

tada~ dou? my brand new blog?
I change it into something new!
I got bored so I thought I add
something to the blog
and I saw the"design" so I had to click it
so it turn out like this~

I got really excited doing so~lol
it got a cool feeling~
not to dark but just bit red everywhere
haha what am saying?

so yea...

haha but I love it!! it's look
wonderful indeed! am so happy by looking
at it! but I'll try to do it even better!
when I about change again it didn't work
my guess is they still working it out with
new setting nee? ja shouganai na~?

dewa dewa mata nee

wassalam :)

No comments: