About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

May 5, 2010

Hakuouki fan

Minna assalamualaikum and konbawa

ano nee~ am a Hakuouki fan~ haha
actually I got really fond to the anime!
because the anime is new! and am still waiting
for the subs episode 5 and epsiode 6
I don't even care if it's raw~ lol
a crazy fan here~I don't care

man the storyline is really getting excited
I mean I want to know who's exactly
chiziharu (the main girl character)
with other hot guys~ really they really
is hot~I mean smexy
haha I got this word form youtube when
I read the comment when this one
user said "smexy~" I was kind a "...what's smexy?"

In the end I like the word~pretty much
anyway u guys could be Hakuouki fan
the anime is Ichiban! for young girls out there
you girls will love it! a girl and I loving it!
well,the anime is from a game

I found out about the anime
when I was searching for latest anime
in [chia-anime.com]. They upload new anime
and I saw [Hakuouki] and I said "looks interesting"

so yea~lol

and I fell on love with Hakuouki~
if the next episode isn't out yet
I watched fan made Hakuouki
really fun to watched!! in youtube
you know I was surprised! I mean
the bad character Kazema-san
is in the lovey-dovey too, with chiziharu?!
sorry for kazemaXchiziharu fans
am just surprised that's all, REALLY!
please no hard feelings~(>O<'')

but I still don't know all of the characters name!
urgh! I will remember their name! kya~
oyea~ when I was searching and seraching
of course [Hakuouki] wikipedia
and it's not much but he spoil is when I saw
its an 12 epsiode anime. I mean [12 epsiode]?!

I hope I look at wrong...(-_-")

dewa dewa mata nee~


wasslam

No comments: