About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

May 17, 2010

Happy B'day~! 17

Minna assalamualaikum and ohayo gozaimasu!

2 days ago was a very special day!(for me)
it was my 17th birthday~
i want thanks to my friends and the people
who sent me greetings and the presents too~ arigato nee!
it was just yesterday I had my first walk
and learn to talk...haha (jokes)

I celebrate my birhtday with my family
I ate choclate cake and pizza~
o the pizza~ dad&mum bought 3 boxes!XD
and we finished it all~ we're a big family

I feel bad, cause my friends were to invite
to my friend's house but I can't go
cause I have tution on sunday~(sigh~)
and they're going to Dee's house too
I haven't seen her in a long time...);

ha~

what's else? hm, I guess that's it?
n'way arigato minna~!

dewa mata nee~

wassalam

No comments: