About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Dec 14, 2009

yesterday

Today is still is same as ever~
however I always got bored...as always~
anyway, I played Ragnarok blackout and Yakuza lord~
I guess I got fond of it~:)

oya! yesterday I went to the time square~;)
we went there so my little could play the fun rides~
I already played the rides with zee~ tnx again zee~;)
and the tickets are really expensive!!D:{
u'know~ lots people there~ so crowded!!(=.=")

me, my mum, my brothers went somewhere else~
my mum said her foot hurt~so she went to find...pengurut kaki..
while waiting for my mum ( we dunno where to go so we jst waited~)
after my mum urut kaki we went praying for asar~ zuhor dh at home~
except me, cz me period..

den after a call frm dad(with my sis my 2 lil brothers)
said we should meet up for..we eat dinner~
but we didnt...huuhuhu~D';
we waited for long we were hungry...so
we ate at the snack bar~it was delicious~

after I ate (full~) I saw a sign "comic feista ticket sold here"
so I said "hm? a comic feista??"
I wish I could go there but I dunno when's da date??
den we all together. already bout to go home~

me, mum dad my sis and my two lil brothers~
went home first, cz our car is pretty small...(-_-")
suddenly, after paid the car ticket
out frm da building~ we got lost...at the highway~!
eventhough we have the GPS~ sekenhen GPS nya~ D;

after couple of hours and already know where
well thats a relived~:) but still long way to go...
as we already near to our condo~finally~:D
my little brother wnt ice-cream~wha?? hahah

we were all tried out!!! den again...
we play a video game~ jst for a while~haha
but we should get to shower first..
oya my dad went to get my brothers~

den I stopped played da game
(my lil broter was disapponted~)
I got bored again~ I saw GEMPAK
I read for while~ I saw a cool drawing~
plus its da comic fiesta, n da is 19&20 dec?!

I told if we go there~ she said sure
but...we to be going langkawi on 18th~
and da next day is 19th...mum said we're staying till da 20th??!!
Nooooooo~I wanna go there~D';

but den again..my mum said myb smpt tu eyh~
yea~;D after I heard said that I was hapy
so i went to shower~

after a long shower~ i heard sumthing..a laugh
it was my sister~ so quickly (of course wore my pajamas~ first)
I also wnt to watch wassup??
it was pink panther 2~ I havent watched it yet,
so I watched it~hehehe

so funny~lols

dewa~later~;)

No comments: