About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Dec 7, 2009

Hello~

Hello~ friends~ today I'll be going out with my friend zee~ but am still waiting for her cal~ klu da msg lagu lollipop...hope it;s from her~ I have to use the LRT to get to Bkt.Bintang~ jauh bh ku d ampang and she's over there~ well LRT is more faster~ but I have to becareful, my beg is at front and my hold it tight~ u know klu rah LRT sampit2 then a urg chance kn mencuri~ kya~ I'll be screaming loudly!!! but a safe sikit lh~ except...it's dangerous to me~ even little brother is concern of me~ how caring is that?? "sharing is caring Taking is stealing" LOLS~. I wnt to shop right kn bali kasut ku n selipar yg comfortable~ zee kn bg sumting but I know~kekeke but I musn't tell u guys~ and also I must give in return~ hehehe ;)gong~bis

No comments: