About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Dec 30, 2008

okey this is very hard well I guess it's shocking for u guys too hahahaha~ anyway it's like this, guess the prayers of my mum have been granted alhamdulillah~ as for my dad krusus me and family had to joi him my dad suuh cause iya nda mau tinggal kmi, except for my brother Akid ia tinggal caise is sekulah teknikal well so payah sikit thank gudness my bro pandai dh driving hahaha so he'll be staying at my grandma's house at Lumapas. So on the 4th of January 2009 I'll be belayar already so I guess I wont be with my classmates 5B that is, azah, izzah and zerah am so gonna miss u guys am so happy to meet u guys well I know at first I was so pendiam I can hardly talk to somebody but when am u guys well in class lh I can talk normally as in urg buleh dangar ckp ku lh hahahahahha so I hope ku nda pendiam banar while at a new school, the hard part I guess I have to speak the Malaysia way, but my bro Yazid said cakap Brunei saja walaupn dorang bangang hahahaha so I guess ku brunei lh tu....

omg I am really belayar for 1 year, I'll miss u all..............barang2 dh packing mu stuff my brother's stuff, my sis's. To amal and Qilah also D, aney and Tim u guys are my bestfriends I can't believe we did the breaking rules thing while were at PGGMB hahahaha I won;t forget that.

O yea azah ur present msih rah ku bila kn bgi tu?? hahaha also izzzah and zerah well azah lg, da something kn mau bg kmu it's really cool its a keychain bu da jam hahahaha I ope I can make it to give u guys. Well da kmi jmpa lg tu, ahem myb when n I come back I'll be a lil'thinner hahaha....diet~

I'll miss u guys
from:Mahirah a.k.a mash

No comments: