About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Dec 4, 2008

3 more days~

boredom always bored at home, nothing to do so boring~XO, I have been patient for a week for my vacation!!! am so happy~ my grandmother will be joinning us to Hong Kong. I will be shopping like I never shop before, am not really hyper when it comes to shopping cause.. my mum just buy for me, but when we arrived to Hong Kong I won't regret by shoping till my heart content~ hohohoho please don't think that am a spoil brat, besides I won't be spoil brat when I go back to Brunei again...(-_-") what am I saying? ..........................................................................................................................................................................

        ~ \m/mashrockie\m/~
        I love my family and my friends

No comments: