About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Dec 31, 2008

Boreng ku

ahahahaha hahahahahha huh~
msa ani ku msih dpan computer time now?? 3:22am...well tau ku akhir dh sdh ni as anak dara to be late already not sleeping, well I can't sleep belayar ani nda lama lg so bussy2...pa lg kn packing karang ja ku check huh so tried rasa nya mata ku dh rasa...cana ni rasa kn mau tidr ku but malas ku....apakn??? u know right now time 3:25 am da Final Fantasy Vii rah animax it's like an holiday special anime something like that, balek2 dh ku liat ceta still so siuk ceta so fantasy, I never once play one of the games but the story so sedih yea da romance also and action is the best part...right now 3:27 am. o wah msa ku searching for YUI new song but balum lg da, the newest is I'll be her album my short story or was it my shortiest story hm dont know...??

right now 3:32 am, the FFVii msih da the part where the kids drink the evil water....why do they have to drink the water??? so dirty....LOL

anyway this ceta the all people are so beautiful most of them hansume hahhaha banar eh~ well I guess sampai well I wish I can take picture of myself to show u how boreng of look right now, well I guess nda boreng cause hm cause apa ah? well cause ku type this and tell2 LOL

right now 3:36 am....

No comments: