About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Jun 9, 2010

Konbawa desu~

Minna assalamualaikum and konbawa~

it's been so long~
I haven't post anything since
hm..since, the last time I posted (lol)
I've been busy, with studying, exams, chores
so I haven't have time to post anything..
and I was totally blank, I mean can't think
of anything~

anyway

now it's school holiday~
and um so lots thing I want to do!
first! I want to meet my friends!!
man I miss them dearly~
just a while ago I check aca blog
she replied, "...on the 14th"
means hang out somewhere~~!! XD

but I dunno where the location??
aca told me zee send something at
my inbox in facebook, but..
I rarely open it anymore~
besides...
I decided to delete it~
sorry guys~(;_;) I guess it's hard for
me to contact them except using msg
and call through phones, right?

and the 18th
am going somewhere again~
I told my mum already about it!
if I told her about qilah is taking
me somewhere with the others
she don't have to worry, myb
cause of transport? mum no need
to send me~ relax mummy (-.-~)

oya oya

school uniform needs to be iron
soon as possible!!
so that I don't need to worry when's
it comes for open school~ kya~XD

but not now~ it's already late
and am still on the laptop~
get it? "still on the laptop" lol
I crack myself up! haha

o and my homework needs to be done
it's not much~ just Bio paper 2
just one paper~ and BM that I haven't
finished but 'cher decided
it to be a homework instead~

I shorten teacher to cher

anyways minna~ gtg

ja ja mata nee

wassalam

No comments: