About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

May 6, 2009

very troubled...

omg, payah jua eh. My mum said ku msti balek ke Brunei? and and yg tukang periksa ani nya nda dapt nya kmi periksa d Malaysia so shocking msa atu nya dapat nya nda pa2, so what now? my mum is busy again, and she'll be stressing out, right now all I have to do just study! the things I now lh bagas pom 4 atu, and this qualifying test thing msti ambil? msti lh cause we have to kalau nda bayar and I have to pass too~!! hahaha why I am laughing?? I should be panic?! when I am bck to Brunei, I have to ask a lot question  from my friends, my friends pleaz help me anyway u can~ thank you, msti ku photocopy my friends notes, or borrow from my cousins books wah~!!!XO

No comments: