About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Mar 5, 2009

Question&answers:p

Q:why ur name is mash?
A:hm..well it was given by my friend

Q:why is it u have different nick names??
A:long story

Q:why is it ur face is all red??
A:is not all red!! is it??

Q:are u an animefreak or animelover??
A:aren't it the same, freak kindda mean, a lover I guess..

Q:since when u like anime??
A:well, since the first time I watched samurai X

Q:why did u like reading manga or comic??
A:everybody likes reading comic right??

Q:why is it u want to be a mangaka??
A:simple, I like drawing;)

Q:what are u going to do after 'O' level??
A:myb, if I get 7 o's, I wnt to study aboard in england

Q:what kind of question u wnt to ask??
A:what ur done asking??

Q:do u wish to be asked??
A:?!

Q:...
A:u mean were done questioning and answering??

Q:then when should we end??
A:ok end it already?

Q:why would u like to end??
A:...o..k.....

Q:is that an answer??
A:k bye2

Q:no more asking??
A:...

mashrockie:keeprockin always\m/

No comments: