About Me

My photo
KMB`tu-reGGae. (: Personalised By ;- Azeadrenaline. Izzyinsomnia. Azagoraphobia. Masyimasyo. SaifulSinister GbooGawjus

Feb 11, 2009

My timeless time here,,,


me in my room, (if u guys notice da ku gunting my front hair)

yea~ right now am doing this is middle of the midnight, wireless nya lagging yo, sasak ku~

hey100x, dh masuk bulan dua dh but ku balum sekulah...so sad, boreng ku dh d rumah yg cali selalu mau stay at home always but now ku mau sekulah so bored ku dh d umah ja~anyway my mum nya dapat dh sewa kereta, mama ku yg drive kmi, so she told us "bangun awal k??" you know lau d sini dorang drive nda hormat langsung how u say capat bh , well what on the road. Anyway ampir KLCC biasa dh ku d sna klu my mum malas masak kmi ke sna mkn tangahhari hohohoho...o yes dh dis afternoon tdi pulang dh tu kmi ke mall lama ni, msti kai LRT lg, den change train lg, maleh pulang tu, n'way msa ku d sna banyak urg cina yo b style2 lg tu~ omg hensum pulang dorang atu...hahahaha

hm, klu ku dh start skulah sini, lain ni pelajaran nya ni, I hope I can keep up..do they do option subject too?? I want to do ART!!!! lukis2 lukis2 boreng ku eh..I miss my friends in Brunei...Izzah, Zer~Azah!! how ru guys?? my classmates 4B slh 5B~

Ku mau afal kn IRK, I miss afal kn IRK siuk bg ku kali ah...huhuhuh bored from not studying~my brain are hungry not studyig...o yes u know sa ku d mall ani, da ku nampak students the boys hair dorang o my, be style jua tu eh, nda kana marah kh dorang?? well who care dorang lh kn??

No comments: